Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Starting Day 4 of the 7 Day Diet

Wow.  This time this diet is kicking my butt.  I remember being starving on day 1 and hating day 4, but I don't remember feeling so tired.

I've only lost 3.3 lbs this time.  I feel like last time I lost a bunch up front and then slowed down as we add back in the protein, but ended up losing 8-9 lbs total.  I'm not sure that's going to happen this time.

I feel pretty bad.  I made sure to do this on a week when I don't have court so that I wouldn't be over-exerting, but boy, this is rough.

Today is the banana and milk day.  This is actually the first time I'm eating bananas since the last time I did this diet - that's how bad today is.  Not looking forward to it.

Daughter number 3 already lost the weight she needed, so she bailed on the diet yesterday.  Hubby, Daughter number 2 and I are still hanging in there.  Hubby is losing the most weight (which he says makes him feel fat because "everyone knows it's the fattest person who loses the most"  lol).  I've learned that men just seem to lose faster than women regardless.

Hopefully I'll feel better today with the calories I'll be eating.

If you can't find the diet I posted last time, here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment