Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Too Busy for Health

I haven't walked since the 9th - I hate being so busy!!!  And I'm so tired!

I still have made up my steps running around the courthouse and being in court, so I'm getting "walking" in - just not the concentrated walking for a straight 35-40 minutes.  Maybe it's enough.  Court again today and tomorrow, and then on the road on Friday for 9 hours ... then moving my daughter all weekend - I guess that will be a LOT of walking and exercise.  Does it count??

I dropped 5 lbs immediately after coming back from the 4th of July - all water weight, I guess.  Now it seems to have stopped dropping.

Still waiting on that thyroid medication to kick in.  I'd be happy if I just didn't feel so darn tired.  I used to be able to spring out of bed in the morning.  I'm a definite morning person, but now I'm so tired, it's hard to drag myself out of bed.

And I don't have time to even think about what to change.  Right now I'm not even dressed and I have to be out the door in 30 minutes to get to court.  I guess I need to go dry my hair!  I even got up early so I could deal with business taxes and such that are due because I know I'll be in court all day and will be brain dead by the time I get home tonight.

Well, one day at a time, I guess.  I'll have 9 hours in the car to look over low fat menus (don't know if I said the doctor wants me on a low fat diet).  Maybe I can brainstorm then on things to do to help me out.

I know the summer has been extra crazy, so maybe once all of these events pass, I'll be able to get back into a nice routine again.

For now, I just need to make it through the day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete