Saturday, June 30, 2012

This month was a wash ...

I totally did not accomplish anything in my journey this month.  It was a struggle.  I knew the change in schedule was going to cause me problems, but I thought I had it under control.

I just got back from a seminar and ate and drank a lot while there.  I just didn't have the motivation to try and make good choices. 

Next week is vacation for the 4th.  I'm sure more eating and bad choices will be had.

The good news is that I have not gained a ton of weight back.  I am fluxuating between 191 and 193 and I'll take that any day.  Of course, it would have been nice to lose another 4 -5 lbs this month, but I'll take not gaining back a bunch based on my behavior.

Another good thing is that I kept up the bike riding.  I've been very faithful with that, which is probably why I didn't gain back the weight.

So, my plan is that after vacation I am going to buckle down and get back on track.  I really want to get back into my weight lifting again.  Losing the weight isn't going to give me the body I want - I need to muscle tone for that.  So even with this summer schedule, I've got to figure out a way to keep that up.

And on the days I can in the mean time, I will prepare the good meals and try and make the good choices.  Tonight I am making turkey burgers, so I'll still get the fun feel of summer with a healthy meal choice.  And the garden is still providing lots of nice, tasty, healthy veggies! 

I'm going to hang in there and try to bring my life back under control when I get back from vacation!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you are having fun on vacation! I try to think about not losing as learning how to maintain :)

    May July be awesome for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAFIRE.! I am agree with your info thank you for post..

    Massage Deals the main ones

    ReplyDelete