Sunday, August 5, 2012

2 Days On, 5 Days Off ...

Ok, so I seem to be 2 days on my "diet" and 5 days off.  That's NOT a good thing.  I'll do really well for a few days and drop some weight and then my schedule gets thrown off and I eat and eat.

The good news is that school starts tomorrow so we'll be getting back onto a more normal schedule.  That will definitely help.  Lately we've been running around like chickens and it's messed with our routine.  We've ended up eating out (while shopping for school clothes and school supplies, etc) so it's been horrible choices.

I will be very glad to get everything back to a more normal routine.  I plan to wake up at 5:30 a.m. to get my bike riding in and still have time to get the kids to the bus, etc.



I'm basically behind on everything and I'm looking forward to having a steady schedule to get me back on track with everything from my journey to my work.  I hate feeling scattered and disorganized.  And that's how I feel right now.  At least I see light at the end of the tunnel.  I know by Friday I'll probably be back on track again.

I'm working late tonight getting organized and getting some work done that I haven't been able to get done like I wanted to.  The kids are in bed and I've gotten a fair amount accomplished.  I actually got a lot done today, though not as much as I had hoped.  Still, I feel like I've made a dent.

I'll just plug along and we'll see how it goes.  I'm hanging in there.  I am SURE it will be better by Friday.


3 comments:

  1. Im a creature of habit and love to stick to routine. I am sure that once you get into a new schedule with school starting, you will have an easier time of sticking to your diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on getting back on track! I can't believe school starts for you guys already. That sooN!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - school already!! It is so early this year! All I can think is that maybe we will have more days off throughout the year or something ...

      And, now that one week of school is over - EVERY kid at the bus stop is sick. It took 1 week for all of them to get something. Amazing.

      Delete