Monday, June 11, 2012

Veggies

I am having some help with my journey from our very own garden!  All our produce is coming in so we are eating very well - lots of low calorie veggies to feast on!  And I'm losing weight again!  So that's a good thing!


I don't usually come off a weekend with weight lost - especially when that weekend included a date night!  So I'm pretty happy.  I'm hoping this week will be a good one.

I'm still having issues drinking enough water.  I know it's key in this journey, but I just can't seem to remember to drink enough.  I'll work on that this week.

I only have one court date this week, so things aren't so hectic.  I should be able to maintain good choices.  Especially if I can get the menu and grocery list done asap.

I also need to get back on my weight lifting schedule.  I didn't make it at all last week.  Another goal I need to work on this week.

So ... drink more water, make the menu/grocery list and otherwise plan for wise choices, and get back to weight lifting again.  I think I can handle that!


No comments:

Post a Comment