Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Feeling Good

I feel pretty good about things today.  I'm down to 193.8 this morning - down a pound from yesterday.  I'm sure a lot of it is water weight but I hope I will stabilize back at 191 again and then I can put in some serious effort at losing weight again.

I'm feeling that frumpy feeling again.  I really need to go and get a nice suit to wear.  The ones I have now just kind of hang on me funny.  It would be nice to feel a little more professional.  Maybe in the next week or so I'll get out and do that.  That should boost my spirits!  I like buying new clothes!

I foresee problems with dinner tonight.  I still have not had a chance to do a grocery list or menu and I have court today, so that means I will likely end up ordering something out or picking something up.  Hopefully I will be able to control myself.  I feel a little more in control today.

Of course, it doesn't hurt when I am so busy I don't have time to even think about food.  Amazing how much easier it is to lose weight when you aren't fixated on food all the time.

Must get back to work.  I just wanted to report the pound down from yesterday!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Snow Dragon! I'm a first timer to your blog. I am the same way: 1. I need to put some serious effort into this!, 2. I REALLY like buying new clothes (but I always buy them too small!ugh!), and 3. Much easier to control what food you choose (when picking something up) when you too busy to be fixated on food.

    Looking forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you on board! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete