Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More Weight Gone!

Down to 188.4 today!  Finally, I seem to be on a roll again!

I don't know what it is, but I can feel something going on in my body.  It's like I've hit that Tipping Point again.

Part of it I think is because of my new Fitbit.  It's really helping me refocus and all the stats and things it reports seems to be motivational for me.  And now, I've discovered there are apps that work with the Fitbit so I'll be checking those out as well.  At some point I will write a full review of the product.

My clothes are getting loose again.  So exciting!  Other than the fact that I just bought three new suits.  Still, I had to have them - the old ones really looked unprofessional since they were so big on me.  I will try and have these altered as I lose weight.  I can tell I'm not another size down, but I'm getting there!  And I fit into my daughter's shorts the other day!  Woohoo!

I just wanted to report the weight loss, but I have to get back to work!  I hope all of you have a terrific day!

1 comment: