Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hanging in There.

I seem to be doing much better with the "view today and only today" motto.  If I mess up, I don't dwell on yesterday's mistakes.  I focus on NOW.  It seems to be working.  I've lost 2.4 lbs of what I'd put back on, so that's a good thing!

All this running around doesn't hurt either!

My next battle is going to be the Christmas COOKIES!  I am making batches for bus drivers and teachers and they are just so darn good, I'm sure it will be "1 for you, 3 for me ..."!

It also helps to keep my perspective in light of the Connecticut shootings.  Just tragic.  What's a weight loss journey and the relatively small struggles when compared to the loss those folks are dealing with up there.

So, hug your kids and live in the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment