Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I feel the need for MOTIVATION

For some reason I'm having a really hard time getting back into the swing of things.  I expected it to be easy - the rush from the New Year - a new Beginning, and all that.  But I am not doing so well!

Okay, part of it was still having the college kids here - there is a "must feed the children" mind set that my husband and I have.  Part of being a parent, I guess!  So we ate out a lot and had things in the house that weren't the best of choices, and my beast appeared to the point that he was (is!) a constant house guest.

The good news:  most of the chocolate and candy are GONE! (The bad news?  I ate most of it!).  More good news:  my mini trampoline is here and I'm excited about a new phase of exercising! (The bad news?  I found that just 2 minuscule minutes about KILLED me!).  More good news:  all things are back to normal - the kids are all in school and I have planned a healthy menu for the week and hubby already went shopping for it all, so I think our healthy selves will be appearing any time now! (The bad news?  I miss my kids!  :( )

At any rate, I'm finding the need for some motivation, and so I'm doing another page of pictures!  Hopefully it will help some of you find some inspiration and motivation too!


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a plan to get back to healthy eating. That is a major step. One thing I know for myself is that I have to have healthy food in the house otherwise I would give in too easily to temptations. I know I need constant motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO give in so often when we have "bad" food in the house. And it makes me upset with myself (and starts that negative self-talk) when I can't keep from eating it! I feel like I should be able to be so much stronger (and I find I AM fairly strong until that after-dinner time frame hits - then suddenly, I get weak ...)

    ReplyDelete