Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Down 4.8 lbs

I must be doing something right.  I'm down 4.8 pounds since July 1.  Not bad!  I'm uploading my graph onto my stats page (for the first time in forever!).

Dinner is the hardest part.  If I don't eat a lean cuisine, then I have a hard time judging proper amounts.  I also have very good willpower on not going back for seconds.  I do very well during the day and make sure I"m not too hungry because I don't want to binge.  I make good choices ... and then there's dinner.

Tonight is going to be a rough one.  My older girls are back from a month long trip and they want a nice home cooked meal.  I'll be making steak, which I can never resist.  It's my favorite food ever.  Hopefully I will be able to eat a small 4 oz size portion and move on.  We shall see.

At any rate, the bike riding and the working out on the total gym are going well.  I'm supposed to do the total gym this afternoon, but I'll be in court.  I hope I get out early enough to do it before dinner.  I did ride the bike for 57 minutes this morning.  It felt good.

At any rate, things seem to be going well for me at the moment.  I like the mental energy I have right now.  I really wonder if that subliminal cd has something to do with it, or if it's just a coincidence.

I will keep on my routine and we'll see where it goes!


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats on the the loss this month! great job!

    ooo steak. One of my fave foods, too!

    ReplyDelete