Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ending the Month Down 2 lbs

Well, I started the month at 197.4 and this morning, I am 195.4.

In between it was quite the rocky road with lots of ups and downs.  I've posted my weight loss graph for the month so you can see all the fluctuations.

I did pretty well overall this month.  I've been consistent about riding my bike and I've done fairly well on the bowflex and total gym.

Things have also calmed down considerably since the beginning of the month so I feel very relieved about that.

My challenges now will be the birthdays and the football food.  I tried making "healthy" football food last year and it just didn't work out.  So, this year, I'll make my usual fare and just try to eat smaller portions - which will be easier if I don't drink the alcohol ... but really?  Football without alcohol?  Not so sure I want to go there!

At any rate, my bike riding seems to have returned to being a "habit."  Which is fantastic.  It makes a huge difference when I can do that every day and not even think about it.

So, I will just keep up what I'm doing and report in!


No comments:

Post a Comment