Thursday, August 29, 2013

Feeling Good Today.



I feel great today!  Not sure why, since I'm actually up a pound.

I had a great bike ride this morning - went 56 minutes and really worked up a good sweat.  I will do the bowflex today - am still sore from Tuesdays.  I didn't get to do the total gym yesterday because of court, but I still feel good since I did the bowflex (and am feeling it!) on Tuesday, so the week is still going well.

I figure the pound up is just a normal fluctuation and I'll be back down tomorrow.  I handled the food fairly well yesterday.  I ate small portions, though I did drink 2% milk with dinner instead of my usual water.  I really wanted milk for some reason.

I'm optimistic today.  I feel like I'm doing well and am on the right track.

Part of that may be because I'm organized for a change.  I'm ready for the birthdays this weekend and have everything planned out and ready for the football games and the birthday party.  I always feel better when I have a handle on things.

I'm enjoying my workouts and I can feel changes in the way my clothes fit.

Plus there's been a little nip in the air in the mornings - it's starting to feel like Fall might really be coming!  I love Fall; it's my favorite season!  I always feel energized as the air turns a bit cooler.  It's still hot in the afternoons for sure, but I'm feeling hints of the coolness to come!

Also all the kids seem to be settling in to their schools.  It helps me feel better when I know they are all in a good place.

I hope all of you have a wonderful day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment