Monday, September 23, 2013

I Feel the Need for Motivation.

I'm doing pretty well and seem to be on a cycle.  I do very well during the week and then gain some on the weekend.  It's the same every week.  I don't seem to be trending down any more but am holding steady.  That is not acceptable so I am in need of a motivational page today.













                                                               

Ok, I feel better now.  I am motivated!  I'm going to rock it this week!  I can do this!

My next challenge?  My birthday is this weekend.  So, I need a plan.  I think I will work out longer than usual this week and this weekend.  The football game isn't until 3:30 p.m. so I can workout in the morning on Saturday.  I don't have anything planned for Sunday morning either, so I can workout on Sunday.  Maybe the extra workouts will make a difference!

It's worth a try! I can't become complacent with this "holding steady" cycle.  I want to lose it!  I want to tighten in!  And doing what I've been doing isn't going to get it done!

I'll keep you guys posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment