Thursday, October 10, 2013

Stomach Flu.

Not the way I'd like to lose weight, but I am down a bit after a week and a half of flu ...

It might actually have been food poisoning, but, it might also have been the flu.  I'm finally feeling much more human.  My stomach still isn't quite right, but I'm much, much better.


So, I lost a few pounds, but I'm sure as I resume healthy eating again, it will go back up again.  I will try and keep my portions under control.

Football season is hard.  And pumpkin beer is back!  How do I resist that??

At any rate, I am charting my weight, logging my exercise, logging my food.  These are all good things.  I just have to figure out how to keep myself on track.  How do I make myself remember what I'm aiming for??  Somehow I need to find a way.

It seems at 8:00 at night, that picture of skinny jeans just isn't as sweet as that cookie ... I wish I could find some magic button to keep my willpower on full.

I am trying a new Advocare product called Leptilean.  It is supposed to help control appetite so I plan on taking it around 4:00 p.m. and we'll see if it helps me into the evening.

As always, I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh being sick is never fun. I hope you are feeling better. Late night snacking is something I struggle with too but I literally keep myself busy post dinner until sleep time and look forward to breakfast? I consider my kitchen "closed" after a certain time at night much like a restaurant and avoid walking into the area.

    Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete