Friday, June 27, 2014

Sugar = Hunger?

I have a theory.

Remember a few weeks ago when I was doing so well?  Then we went on vacation and I thought I could just slip right back into the groove.  Well, not so much.

I am finding that I am starving.  All the time.

And the one thing I really changed over that vacation was allowing myself to eat sugar.  I had been really good with cutting it out and wasn't even missing it until I started eating it again.  We had ice cream and cookies and candy.  And now I'm just hungry all the time.

I'm thinking there is something to this.

Now I'm going on another vacation so I expect I'll have a hard time again.  It's going to be difficult to get back to that point where my body was doing so well without sugar.  Honestly, I didn't even miss it, and now I can't get enough of it.

Hence my theory that sugar leads to being hungry.

Now I have to start all over again.

After vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment