Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Vacation in Tybee

We had a wonderful 4 day weekend in Tybee Island, GA this last weekend!

We ate a lot of food and I'm up some pounds because of it, but it was a really fun time and I'm back on track now!

We went to The Lady and Sons (Paual Deen's restaurant) and the food was just fabulous!  My body was a bit  angry with me (which is actually a sign that I've been eating pretty well up until this trip!).


The above are Shrimp and Grits and a loaded Bloody Mary - just wonderful!!


We also had to go to the Savannah Candy Company store - just smelling the wonderful aroma probably added about 3 pounds!!


This was a fantastic oyster from the River House in Savannah - I don't know if I've ever had oysters so good!  They also made a fried calamari that was definitely the best calamari I've ever had.


Clearly I ate and drank a lot on this trip!!  I feel refreshed and ready to get back on track!  Our next vacation is visiting my folks in Virginia later this summer - I know I'll be eating a lot then as well, so I'll try and be super diligent with my food choices until then!!

Happy Summer, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment