Tuesday, September 23, 2014

...Aaaand Weakness

I didn't feel yesterday and unfortunately, I was weak and ended up ordering dinner delivered.  We got Chinese food which is not the greatest choice (but I suppose it could have been worse).

I know we aren't supposed to talk badly to ourselves, but geesh.  I feel disappointed in myself.

I still don't feel well and I have court today.  Luckily, I've planned a dinner from the freezer, so there should be no need to order out.

I just don't understand how I can do something so dumb after doing so well.  It's frustrating.  Apparently I have no willpower at all.

Today is a new day and I will focus on that rather than being upset about yesterday.  Well, I will TRY to focus on that rather than being upset.  Clearly I'm upset, but I will try and move on.

One day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment