Thursday, September 18, 2014

Distraction

I am down to 191.8!

Distraction seems to be the key to my success.  I am doing art at night while watching TV and I haven't snacked after dinner all week!

I ate fruit for breakfast and snacks and then an Oscar Meyer P3 protein pack for lunch and more fruit for afternoon snacks.  For dinner, hubby had smoked some chicken quarters, we had baked fries in the oven and I made a watermelon salad with tomatoes, strawberries and some balsamic vinegar - yum!  I had 3 helpings of that, but it was low calorie, so it was okay!

Tonight I plan on beef rib fillets, grilled.  I will make some grits and some cabbage to go with it, and maybe some more of that watermelon salad.

It's pretty cool that I'm almost the same weight as when I finished that 7 day diet.  I really had expected to put it all back on, but I'm still just a little over a pound up.

This weekend will be a bit challenging.  Weekends always seem to be.  We have football on Saturday, so I will have football food and then Sunday we will be going to the Fair.  I will attempt to make decent choices and not eat just to eat.  We will see come Monday how well that goes ...

Getting closer to the 180s!!

No comments:

Post a Comment