Thursday, March 5, 2015

Just So Tired.

The bike riding is killing me!

And my scale is going UP not down!  What's up with that!?

And I'm just sooooo tired - all the time!  From the time I wake up to the time I can finally go back to bed again.  I'm so tired.

I vaguely remember having issues before and it turned out to be an increased need for protein because of the weight lifting and bike riding, so I guess I'll try that.  I had a small steak last night (and, boy, when you eat the right portions, it just seems so SMALL!) and I actually feel worse this morning.  I ended up not riding the bike - my feet and hands felt tingly and swollen.

I think I just need to persevere.  I remember having trouble when I first began this journey and got very frustrated with all the work and pain with absolutely no gain.  Then I hit that tipping point and the weight finally just started to come off and I felt great.

So, I guess I just need to hang in there!

Other good news is that I finally got finished with a bunch of work stuff that was occupying 100% of my time (even my sleep - nightmares of trying to get it all done), so now I have a free moment to take a breath and take a look at my life.  I actually feel a bit shell shocked and have no idea where to begin, but I'll take today and get organized and do things that have needed to be done (like pay bills!) and I think come tomorrow I'll feel better.

I just hate this feeling so tired all the time.  I'll up the protein and see if it helps.

It's only been a week since I've been seriously paying attention to my food choices and exercise, so I have to just keep going.  It's got to get better.

Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment