Friday, June 19, 2015

It's all about Control

This plan where I cook everything for all 3 meals seems to be working.  It was hard this morning since I have court today, but I got up early to plan around it.

The planning is important and somehow I have to be able to keep that up.  And I have to find meals that the family likes, including my 9 year old, so that's a bit challenging.  I think I'll spend some time this weekend hitting my Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet cookbooks as well as my Hungry Girl cookbooks.  I didn't buy enough food to last for 5 people, so I need to do better on that.


Here is breakfast - a form of huevos rancheros.  Tasty and healthy! (I posted the recipe on my recipe page).

Hubby is already losing weight, so that's good.  I'm holding steady, so we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I’ve been reading your posts and just wanted to share something? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Olivia
    1xoliviax1 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete