Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Feel Good Today.

I've increased my time on the bike, which feels wonderful!  I rode for over 40 minutes today and then did some calisthenics (crunches, leg lifts and then squats on the Total Gym) for 10 minutes after that. It feels amazing to MOVE again.

Does not cancel out the candy bar I ate last night, however.  I did well with dinner - one helping, but then something snapped and I ate a candy bar.  Oh, and popcorn.  Not doing enough art, I guess.  I'll just keep working on it.  If I can increase my exercise, at least I'm moving in the right direction.

I didn't sleep well last night - sore throat to the point that it woke me up.  And then I have lovely gobs of snot going down the back of my throat (TMI?) so I kept getting up and drinking water to try and ease the pain in my throat and wash down the snot.  Got up 5 times last night.  I'm sure that probably messed up my Hubby's attempt at sleep.  I won't know how he feels until after he's had his coffee - lol.

Have a kid home sick as well.  She's lost her voice and has that nasty chest-cough.  Two of her siblings have had it as well.  Nasty bug.

Seems like there is always something and it's so easy to blame those "somethings" on why we overeat, or use them as an excuse.  I'm working on overcoming that.  Knowing I do it is half the battle, though it doesn't stop me from using things as excuses.  I'm just aware when I'm doing it.

One step.  At a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment