Monday, June 27, 2016

Beginning Week 2

Week 2 begins!

Got up early for my walk.  I increased my reps around the track so that I managed 6 today!  Last week was all 4-5 laps and today I made it 6!  My legs do feel like rubber, but I'm pretty happy I made it!

I walked 5 out of 7 days last week.  I couldn't do Friday morning due to a doctor appointment requiring fasting, and I overslept on Saturday, but I made it Sunday.

Now I just have to modify my eating!  I have stopped drinking which is good - no more empty calories!  I plan to drink for the 4th of July week in Virginia, but I'm going to try and hold off on the glasses of wine I like to have at night.  They are bad for 2 reasons - 1) I lose my self control and tend to eat everything and 2) empty calories.

At any rate, all I can do at this point is take it one day at a time.

And enjoy the morning view (today's sunrise):


No comments:

Post a Comment