Monday, April 16, 2012

Fun Day.

Yesterday was a really fun day.

I took the girls (all four of them!) shopping for shoes, exercise clothes, etc.  Had a lot of fun!  Came home and made a wonderful dinner on the grill!

I was planning on shish-k-bobs, but didn't feel like doing the skewer part, so I used non-stick grill pans to cook everything in.  We had beef and shrimp as well as mushrooms, broccoli (mixed in with a little fresh asparagus from the garden), and peppers & onions!  It was a lot of food and it was really good!  And because it was grilled with very little oils involved, it was healthy as well as tasty!


It was a really good dinner!

And then, we found a kitten in our yard!  There is a wild cat that breeds constantly and no one can catch her.  So we now have a new kitten - Oreo.  She is very cute!


So after a great Sunday, I'm hoping that my re-focusing will mean that I can get rid of this stubborn pound that hasn't come off (plus more!).  I feel good.  I feel strong.  I feel ready to do this!

How about you?


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that meals looks very yummy. I love grilling vegetables, especially peppers and asparagus. Everything tastes better and it is so much more healthy. Cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete