Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lost that Pound!

Finally!  I got that nasty pound off!

I was down to 197 yesterday - lower than the 197.4, which was my lowest point until yesterday - AND 1 pound plus down from the 198.4 that I've been stuck at since Easter weekend.  Now I'm just one more pound away from being "overweight" instead of "obese" according to WebMD and my BMI.

Little steps.  I'll take them!

Of course, for some reason I am ravenous today.  I think I am going to have to make sure I make a lot of veggies for dinner tonight so that I can fill myself up on something healthy.  If not, I'll end up eating like a pig.  Last night I had 3 bags of 100 calorie snack foods ...

Either I'm about to lose a bunch of weight or I'm not sure what's up.  Of course it's just about TOM so that might be it, too ... (though that is usually chocolate related, and I'm not really hungry for any particular thing - I'm just HUNGRY!).

I'm tired today too.  I REALLY didn't want to get up and ride that bike this morning.  But, once I was on the bike, I was good.  I rode longer than usual - about 1 hour and 5 minutes and I rode faster than usual, too, so I burned more calories.  My muscles are all sore from doing the bowflex yesterday, so that's a good thing, too!

I think my next challenge for myself is to make myself drink more water.  I like water.  I actually love ice water.  And I try to drink it, but I come nowhere near the amount I should be drinking.  Maybe that is one of the reasons my weight loss is slower than some other's around me.

I did try my trick of drinking ice water last night while watching TV, but I still ended up eating the three bags of 100 calorie snacks ...

I'm feeling a little "bleh" today. 

Which is okay.  We all have those days.  I just need to get through this one without eating my way through it.

Hopefully I'll report a weight loss come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment