Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Not Obese - Just Fat

Woohoo!!  I am no longer obese according to the BMI indicator on the WebMD I use!  Now I'm just fat!  Yay!!  Lol.  I never thought I'd see the day when I was happy to be fat!


I'm down to 195.6 today.  Feel pretty good except for my dern allergies.  My eyes are killing me, which make looking at the computer screen a bit trying today.

I've been eating well this week.  Did the whole menu planning thing and Hubby did the grocery shopping so I should be able to stay on track.  Might have date night on Friday night, but we aren't sure we can work it in yet.  The youngest came home sick today from school and work is crazy, so we'll play it by ear.  If not, I have a good meal planned.

I did find out my B-12 levels are still low.  So now I have the choice of taking shots (Ack!) or taking 2000 units orally.  I think I'm going to try the oral vitamins first. 

My blood pressure is doing fine!  The doctor says soon I might be able to lower my dosage.  As I lose weight it will drop, so I need to monitor it and keep him updated.

My clothes are really feeling loose.  I feel like I'm on an even keel at the moment - cruising along with the weight loss!  Pretty exciting!

Just a short and sweet blog today since my eyes are killing me!  Hope all of you are having a terrific day!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! You sound super excited and I'm so happy for you. I hope your allergies improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I recently crossed from "morbidly obese" to just plain "obese." I'm on the way to just plain "overweight," which is where I will end up...to get to normal weight, I would have to amputate something...or so my doctor says. ;)

    -Silas

    ReplyDelete