Friday, May 18, 2012

Another Pound Down

I weigh 193.0 today - another pound gone! 

I must have hit another tipping point.  I sure hope it keeps up!  That makes 19 lbs lost so far!! 

I've been eating well this week.  Good dinners, smart choices.  And it hasn't even been difficult!  There will be a few bad-choice days coming up, though.  We always have a fiesta on the last day of school, so I'll be making yummy Mexican food.  That will be next Wednesday.  Other than that, I think I have smooth sailing for a while!


Then again, it's more difficult when the kids are home for the summer.  Lots of eating going on.  Lots of snacking while they use up their energy in the pool and playing outside.  And with snacks in the house, my beast tends to come out of hiding.  I think I can do it though.  There are plenty of healthy snacks that I actually like.  And I seem to be craving protein rather than sweets these days anyway.



Tonight I'm making my black bean soup.  It is so good and so decadent that I feel spoiled whenever I make it!  And since it's done in the crock pot, it's fuss-free, too! 

I still have to find time to do my bowflex today.  I went up 10 lbs on everything on Wednesday so it will be a good workout.  I just have to find time to fit it in!  I already took the kitten to the vet (she is starting to show some movement, so that's hopeful!) and I'll be going up to the school for lunch with my littlest one in a bit.  I have a lot more work I need to get done, but I think I'll be able to squeeze in my workout.  It's definitely worth finding the time.  Nothing like weight lifting to sculpt the body.  I can feel the muscles under my fat.  I just can't wait until the fat sheds and I'm left the with muscle!


(Got this off a friend's page at Blog to Lose)

I'm feeling good today.  It's sunny and warm outside and everything feels ... hopeful.

I hope all of you have a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment