Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Gained some ...

Well, last weekend really did me in.  I did a LOT of indulging, so I'm up a bit in weight.  I'm back on track this week though, so I will hopefully start losing again.

Then again, today is my 1st grader's party at school.  Tomorrow is our fiesta.  And then is the issue with school being out and my routine changing ...

Scary times!

I think I'm going to try and keep my schedule the same.  Even though I COULD sleep later, I don't think I will.  I can use the extra time to add in more exercises or work more.  I'll see how that works.  I'm basically a very lazy person, though, so it's going to be very hard to wake up that early when I don't have to ...

I'll keep you posted on my struggles. 

Meanwhile, I have found some healthier choices for the fiesta, so that should help some!  And I have found a low calorie drink (depending on how much sugar I have to add) for everyone to enjoy!  I will take pictures and post them at some point.

I can't believe we are already at summer break.  This year is flying by.  So much to do and so little time!  I'm going to try and enjoy the present moment, if I can. 

All I can do is try!

No comments:

Post a Comment