Friday, May 25, 2012

Surviving

Well, school is out and I'm surviving!  I'm even down to 192.6! 

I indulged in the Fiesta food, but ate sparingly.  I still got to enjoy the wonderful foods; I just didn't eat a ton of it like I would have in the "old" days.

I decided to sleep an extra hour in the mornings.  So far there hasn't been any downside to that.  Granted, the extra hour I could get in working would be nice, but I'm feeling so much better just having that extra sleep!  I play that one by ear and decide whether to change back the time or not.

I made some fabulous stuffed 8-ball zucchini squash the other night!  From our garden, no less!  It was rich enough to have been a meal all on it's own, but I made bocca burgers (with pineapple for buns) and baked fries to go along with it.  Really satisfying meal and nicely healthy!



I will post the recipe for the zucchini on my recipe page.  The only "fat" in the recipe was a piece of bacon - I use that a lot for flavor in low calorie meals!

The fiesta food wasn't so healthy, but it was good!


So, I've survived and even managed to lose below 193! (So far ...)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss. Great idea using the pineapple as the bun. Were they grilled?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pineapple was grilled - it had a nice crusty glaze on it - it was so good!

    ReplyDelete