Saturday, May 12, 2012

Tragedy

Our new kitten got hurt last night.  She got caught in the fold up part and now she can't move her legs.  We took her to the emergency vet last night and they say her back is not broken, so that's good news.  They put her on pain medication since she had feeling (also good news) and then we had to wait and see if she could pee on her own.  She did last night.  We take her back in at noon today to see what else can be done.  She still can't move her legs which is so scary to see.

So I'm not up to a weight loss blog today.  I will just note that I am still 195.0 - even after date night.  Although with Mother's Day this weekend, we are going to celebrate twice (today with Hubby's mom and tomorrow for me) and as always, we celebrate with food.

I will report back on the kitten.  It's a very worrisome time right now.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your kitten. Hope she is doing better.

    ReplyDelete