Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Water Weight

Amazingly, after peeing for two days (TMI??), I'm back to the weight I was when I left to go on the trip!  I can't believe it!  I'm still up a bit from my lowest, but I am 196.0 lbs this morning - which is my starting weight for May.  I would have liked to have lost some, but I'm just pleased to be back at that weight with little effort!

The bike was hard this morning. For some reason, it was just really hard to go the full 65 minutes.  I actually did 66 minutes because I was engrossed in my reading!  I did do the bowflex yesterday and it seemed really easy, which is odd since I hadn't had the chance to do the bowflex since last Wednesday, so I expected it to be super hard.  I'm thinking I need to go up on the weight this week.

It is another busy week this week, but I will do my best to keep on track!  I'm trying some new recipes this week - some from the Hungry Girl cookbook I got last week.  I'm very excited to try those!  She recommends some tortillas that are only 50 calories!  Can you believe that??  I hope they taste good because if they do, that opens up a lot more in the cooking arena.  Tonight (assuming I can find the tortillas) we will eat sandwich wraps since today is Field Day for my youngest and tonight is a band concert for my third, so there won't be any time for cooking.  I'll review the tortillas if I can find them!




I'm actually feeling pretty good today!  At some point this week I have to find time to do my measurements.  I don't feel like my waist is losing anything, which is very frustrating, but I do think my arms and legs are.  We'll find out at some point!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment