Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Good Day

I just got done with a great work out - my muscles are already sore, so I know I've done some good!  I also rode the bike this morning as usual for my hour +.  And I've eaten well and have had lots of ice water today! And now I'm blogging - hitting all of my should-do's today!



For breakfast I made an omelet out of egg beaters, mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes and some ham.  I believe the whole thing was about 50-60 calories and it was so good!  Then for lunch I made a chicken salad using avocado as the base (rather than mayo) and added in some grapes and ate it on lettuce leaves for a nice crunch!  The avocado makes it higher in calories but it has the good fat in it and it was very satisfying!

For dinner I'm making crock pot jambalaya with mostly chicken and shrimp, but also some turkey sausage.  It has fat free chicken broth and canned tomatoes as the base.  It smells good, but we've never had it before so I'm not sure if it will be good or not.  I may make some Hungry Girl shrimp and grits as well, but maybe not.  I'll see what I feel like when I get there.

I think I may be losing inches again as some of my new pants are starting to fall down.  Unfortunately it isn't my waist that is losing, but I'll take inches lost wherever they come from!  My thighs are really dropping - at least from how my pants feel.  I haven't measured in a while.

I think I'll try and get back on schedule again in August.  The kids go back to school on 8-6-12 (early this year!) so I can get back on my normal schedule again.  Hopefully with that, I'll be able to start dropping the weight again!  I'm looking forward to that!

I'm still hanging around the 191 - 192 mark.  Sigh.  I guess it's just a number and I shouldn't fixate on it - especially given the summer treats I've been indulging in.



I really want to focus on my waist.  Everywhere else is losing inches (even my boobs, I'm sorry to say) but not my waist!  It's become my trouble spot.  In the past (i.e. younger years) my waist was always my best feature - small and shapely and muscled.  Now it's just big and dumpy.  So, I think that will be my focus.  Which means I have to get back to planking again.  Ugh.  That really hurts!

Anyway, I feel kind of bad ass today and just wanted to pass on my good vibes to everyone else!  Hope you guys are on a roll and that today has been a great day!  If not, there is always a new day tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment