Friday, July 13, 2012

Weekend Worries

It's the weekend again ... I always have issues on the weekends!

First, let me report I am down to 191.0 - woohoo! 

BUT, it is date night tonight which will be alcohol and Mexican food!  The good news is we don't have anything major planned for this weekend, so I don't foresee any pitfalls looming for me this weekend, which is a good thing.  And I have menus planned out, so that should help!

I STILL haven't gotten back into my weight lifting.  I have got to do it.  But it won't be today as we are going to see a movie and then go to the bookstore.  Wait - there's a pitfall!  Movies!  I'm sure we'll end up with popcorn and frozen cokes!  Ack!  Then again, according to a news report earlier this year, popcorn is good for you!! See here.  (Of course theater popcorn isn't the greatest choice, but I'll take what I can get!)

At any rate, I seem to be plugging along.  Attitude is good, and I'm blogging and tracking my food and using my iPad apps. 

So, I'll try to make decent choices tonight at the Mexican place and will certainly enjoy the time with hubby!  And I'll just take it one day at a time!

3 comments:

  1. My husband and I will "Promise" not to get popcorn...then, after that promise is made, we'll both look at each other and LAUGH! Why? Because we both know that's NOT going to happen. We can be full of dinner, go to the movies, and will still get a large popcorn! It's part of the fun :)

    Have a great time: Live, Laugh and Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice! I did have a great time - we saw Brave - so cute! And we did eat popcorn - like you said - part of the experience! I did pretty well on our date night, too, so I don't think there was too much damage! Plus, the benefits of date night and happy times is far more important than denying myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful week so far!

    ReplyDelete