Monday, August 20, 2012

It's a New Day

It's a lot of work trying to stay on track these days.  I'm looking forward to getting back to that zen roll I was on before summer.  Those days when I couldn't figure out how anyone could fall off track when it was so EASY to stay on track ...

I'll get back to that point.  In the meantime, I just need to remember I'm not perfect.  And that's okay!


I'm working on it!  I haven't weighed today, so I don't know if I've lost anything, but I feel okay today.

I have my new fitbit and I love it so far!  It's cool to see how many steps I take without even meaning to!  I have also seen my sleep patters are just really bad.  I wake up constantly all night long.  I'm not sure what to do about that, but I am sure it's part of my problem on my "down" days. The fact that my new toy has picked up on that is really cool.  The only thing I'm not so sure about is the "trainer" that you have to pay $50 per year for.  I'm doing the 7 day free trial to see what it's about.  Since it's just day one, I don't have much to report on yet.  But it's a cool little gadget!

I never did get a chance to do my bowflex last week.  At all.  Hubby was out of town and that made it difficult to find time for just me.  However, I did do a lot of cleaning and moving furniture, and I'm sore, so that means I worked some muscles anyway!  And I'm going to do the bowflex today - I am!  

Meanwhile, I'm feeling pretty optimistic again.  I think it might be that there is a change in the air.  I can feel it.  Fall is coming and, even though it's still hot, it's not as hot.  I feel motivated.  

I was very hungry over the weekend, though.  I'm not sure what is up with that.  I mean REALLY hungry.  Like my stomach was growling hungry.  Out loud.  It was weird.  But I think I've faced this before and it eventually passed, so I'm just going to work through it!

I just need to keep on believing in myself.  I'm going to get through this!  There was months where I really felt on top of the world and thought nothing could stop the momentum I had.  I will get that momentum back!  Just one day at a time.  I believe.

1 comment:

  1. You have such a wonderful optimistic out look, I love it!

    ReplyDelete