Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Good Start.

Yesterday went really well.  I ended up at 935 calories for the day and didn't feel deprived at all.  That's a bit lower than I'd like, but I didn't have time to eat the afternoon snacks I had planned on.  I made spaghetti for the hubby and kids and I ate a Lean Cuisine with 1 cup of broccoli.  Last night I lost 1.8 pounds ... I'm sure it's just a fluctuation but it was nice to see this morning!

I'm also taking the Advocare Slim which has that Garcinia Cambogia fruit extract in it that Dr. Oz apparently talked about.  We'll see.

The only thing is that I have a splitting headache.  I don't know if it's lack of calories, the Slim, or just allergies hitting me hard.  My eyes are goopy, so I expect it's the latter.  Head hurt so much that I didn't ride the bike this morning.  I'm not very happy about that, but man, it HURTS!  I've taken some Motrin so hopefully it will be gone before long.

I tried the new Lean Cuisine salad addition for lunch yesterday and it was really good!  You can put in as much lettuce as you want so I ate a HUGE salad for lunch.  Nice and crunchy and tasty!  I'm going to try a different one for lunch today!  Tonight I'm going to have the mushroom pizza!  How is this a diet??  If only I could have ridden the bike, I'd feel pretty good!  (Well, sans the headache I'd feel good).

I like this plan.  I even planned in lunch at Longhorn this week with friends.  I'll just order one of the under 500 calorie meals!  Date night is Friday night and I'm not counting calories for that.  I figure if I keep up what I'm doing all week, I can handle the one night of splurge.

So, the report from yesterday was good.  We'll see if I can keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment