Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The New Plan Continues

I did well yesterday, too!  This seems to be easy.  Now I know why those programs with the pre-packaged meals works so well.  There is no thinking involved.  No willpower.  You just eat what's planned and you're done!  I must say, it is kind of nice not to be constantly worrying about what food and how much food and the need for food ... I just eat what was planned and I'm good!

This is especially nice right now since my oldest is graduating from college in a few weeks and I am scrambling trying to plan it all out, get the house clean and figure out family coming in!  Normally I'd be saying - let's pick up Burger King or order out.  But with the meals firmly planned, it's easy!

I did gain .2 lbs overnight.  Again - a fluctuation, I'm sure.  I'll know a more realistic view of things after the week is over.  I may keep this up for a while.  The lack of stress alone is making this so worth it!

Today I do have that lunch at Longhorn, but I feel prepared for that.  I'm going to choose one of the under 500 calorie meals and drink water.  I will eat a lower calorie Lean Cuisine tonight to make up for it as well.

Okay, so I'm only three days into this, so maybe I shouldn't be so excited about it.  But I just can't get over how EASY this is!  (Again - I'm on day three, so it may get harder as time goes on).

I ate 1000 calories yesterday.  I think that's a good amount.  No headache today, though my eyes are still goopy!  This is that love/hate time of year for allergies.  So gorgeous outside and so allergy-laden!!

I did not ride the bike again - I decided I would sleep the extra hour rather than exercise.  Bad choice.  I ended up tossing and turning for that hour.  I should have just gotten up and done the exercise.  I will from now on.  I had no headache excuse this morning - I just felt lazy.  Won't do that tomorrow!  I had kind of thought that with the diet, I could lay off the exercise and still lose weight (did I tell you I'm lazy??) but clearly that is not the way to go.

So another day here.  So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment