Monday, April 22, 2013

A New Plan

So, I'm spinning my wheels.  Time to come up with a new plan.

I can absolutely not control my eating lately.  Therefore, I'm going to actually DIET.  I've been trying to just eat healthier, with better portion control.  It's not working.  I can't seem to control myself.  So.  I'm taking way my free will and I'm going to control everything.

I am going to use Lean Cuisine this week to try and get myself on track.

I am going to eat Lean Cuines for lunch and dinner.  I'm planning out my daily snacks.  We'll see if it works.  So far the days range from 921 calories to 1042 calories.  I'm doing this for a week and I'll see where I am.  Maybe that one week will be enough to get myself back into the mind set I need to be in.  If not, I'll do it for two weeks.  There are plenty of Lean Cuisine options out there - the newest ones being a salad type kit.  I like that it's all pre-measured so I don't have the opportunity to say "Yeah, that looks like a cup" and really end up eating three ...

I can't trust myself right now, so I'm taking the trust out of it.

Meanwhile, I've hurt my shoulder again so I'm not sure about the weight lifting.  Which is really depressing because I was actually finally feeling something.  I could feel my work outs actually DOING something.  Now I'm back to square one.  I'm still riding the bike and doing calisthenics   But I really, really wanted to do the weight training.  Maybe I'll try with some really low weight and see how my shoulder goes.

So anyway, that's my plan.

I'll keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment