Thursday, April 4, 2013

Cleanse.

So this is the week I'm doing my Advocare Cleanse.  I had forgotten how awful I feel when I'm doing it, but I know that I will feel fantastic by the end of it.  It's an herbal cleanse that cleans out your system (by making you poop to excess!) and then re-energizes it by putting back in all the good probiotics that your colon needs.  It really is a great process, but during the first part of it I just drag and feel so tired.  I'm on day 3 now and it's a 10 day process, so I have a week to go ...

Meanwhile I've been riding the bike like I planned.  I did not do the bowflex yesterday - I just did not feel well.  I am going to try and do that today.  I really need to get back started on the weight training - it is good in so many ways.

Spring is a great time to cleanse.  I like to do the total purge on everything in my life during that spring time fever that hits.  It's a time for house cleaning, organizing at work, yard cleaning, and just getting our lives back in order after the cold shadows of winter have cluttered everything up.  Cleansing my body is just one more way to get myself back and ready to face spring and summer.

Although today is 45 degrees outside and nasty rain ... what's up with that??  And it's supposed to be in the 70s later this week.  It will be a wonder if I don't get sick!

At any rate, I'm feeling a bit down and I know the cleanse has something to do with that.  It just makes me so tired.  I just have to keep remembering that come next week, I'll feel better than I have in a long time!  Once that happens, I hope I have the energy to cleanse the rest of my world!  I'm ready to get the house totally aired out, get my office rearranged, get everything ready for the family that will be coming in early May for our oldest's graduation from UGA ... I have so much to do this spring that I will need all the help I can get!

I'm using this time to get myself mentally back in the game.  I've ended up putting back on 8-10 lbs lately.  I've GOT to get refocused.

I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment