Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Woes.

I knew the weekend was going to be hard.  I didn't completely fail, but I didn't do so great either.

Friday night was date night, and we actually didn't do too horribly.  I did eat waaaay too much mushroom/cheese dip (so yummy!) and we had the chicken wings and Margaritas.  Still, not as bad as it could have been.

Saturday - Hubby made pancakes, potato cakes and hash.  I ate 1 pancake and 1 potato cake.  For dinner I made hamburgers, and I was GOING to eat a Lean Cuisine, but ... didn't.  I did not eat lunch.

Sunday - Hubby made sausage gravy and biscuits.  I ate one.  I had a milk drink for lunch and planned to eat a Lean Cuisine for dinner.  I didn't.  I ate the chicken piccata with artichokes and rice.  I had several glasses of wine (which is always my downfall as far as my will power goes).  I ate popcorn as a snack during Game of Thrones...way too late to be eating snacks.  And we had bread with olive oils - which are fantastic, but I can't eat just a little, so I over-did that as well.

This morning my alarm didn't go off.  Well, actually, the last time I turned OFF the alarm, I apparently hit the button to change time zones, so it went off - just an hour too late for me to ride the bike this morning.  Not a great way to start my week.

I should be able to do well through the week on the Lean Cuisine diet as long as no one suggests lunch out or something like that.

Oh, and another issue - the surgery I had to fix things apparently didn't fix things as well as I had hoped.  So I'm having hormonal issues on top of everything else, which isn't great.

I just need to put my head down and charge through this.  I have a lot of things to do between getting ready for the graduation and work, and I just need to do them, need to stay on track, need to focus and get through it.  I can do it.  I just might not like it so much this week.

I'm going to stop complaining and just do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment