Thursday, May 2, 2013

It's Working!

This plan seems to be working!

I had expected to see the usual upward fluctuation in weight after showing such a drop yesterday, but I'm still the same as I was yesterday!

I did pretty well yesterday, even given that my hubby went to a bakery and got BROWNIES ... cream cheese brownies, no less.  And I ate half of one.  Which actually seemed to do the trick for me.

Today is going to be more problematic.  Two kids home and I have to take them shopping for graduation dresses.  The timing is going to put us out there at lunch so I will have no choice but to eat while we are out.  The good news is that I've ridden the bike this morning and all the walking and trying on clothes will burn extra calories ... AND I'll eat my Lean Cuisine for dinner, so there is some damage control.  I plan to scope out the local restaurants and see if I can find one with a decent low calorie option and eat there.

Tomorrow's picture taking at the college will be less of a problem than I thought.  It has been moved to later in the afternoon, so I'll be able to eat before I go.  I'll take a low-cal snack for the afternoon and that should get me through until I'm home for dinner!

Even though I'm tired today, I feel pretty good.  I must say that seeing those numbers on the scale staying down today really has bolstered my mood.  I'm excited/apprehensive of the shopping experience.  I get very frustrated when I have to buy clothes and I'm up in weight.  I could end up this day in a very frustrated and unhappy mood OR I might actually find a flattering dress that I can wear to the graduation ceremony.

My one real concern about this diet plan is the amount of sodium intake.  Lean Cuisines are not the best choice for keeping sodium intake low.  And I already have high blood pressure (though it is very controlled with medication at the moment).  Still, it's not a long term thing, so I am okay with this plan for now.

So, today I don't feel quite so down, but I am tired, and not super bubbly.

I feel more like this today:



Which I think is better than the last two days!  I'm hanging in there!  I am actually feeling a little bit of hope again after being stuck for so long.  I will keep on, and as always, will report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment