Friday, May 3, 2013

Willpower Success!

Yesterday was the shopping day for graduation outfits.  It was fun, and it had ups and downs.  I actually looked really good in some of the dresses, so that was a pleasant surprise!  I ended up getting two dresses for the weekend festivities.

We did eat out for lunch and I'm sure I ate way more than I should have.  But we walked a LOT and tried on clothes all afternoon, so I probably worked off some of it!

My willpower success came last night!  We didn't get home until late and I was way too tired (and my feet HURT) to cook, so hubby and the kids ordered out.  I did NOT order anything and I ate a Lean Cuisine!  I did it!!  I was able to forego that hamburger and fries and eat a better choice!  I am so proud of myself!  As tired as I was, I am really surprised I didn't just break and go with the ordered food.

I'm up .6 lbs this morning.  I'm sure a lot of it is water weight as we ate Chinese for lunch and I always have issues with water retention after that.  I hope that is what it is, anyway.

So today I feel more like this:



We'll see if I can keep it up.  

1 comment:

  1. I tend to make bad decisions when I need to feed myself on the fly so good for you for controlling yourself! I am a huge fan of celebrating small victories because they do add up!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete