Saturday, June 8, 2013

Beautiful Back

So, I changed up my Total Gym exercises yesterday.  I didn't feel like I was getting enough core.

I am so sore today I can barely move, so I think I did a decent job of adding in some good exercises!  It all looks so easy, but boy does it work you out.  My upper back is super sore, which is a really, really good thing.  Because I'd love a back that looks like this:


I will definitely keep this image in mind as my muscles are screaming at me!  I've always loved strong backs, and I would love to get rid of my pudgy, non-sculpted back and have something like the above.  Pretty, right?

I haven't had a chance to weigh since I started the Total Gym, and frankly it's too early to really see any difference either in my body or on the scale, but I remain hopeful!

Meanwhile, our garden is producing!  We have picked some eightball zucchini and will have a basket full of summer squash picked this afternoon.  I'll be cooking those for dinner and probably making a salad from our lettuce and spinach!  I love this time of year!!  The winter is all about heavy, hot comfort food.  Summer is about fresh veggies as our comfort food.  Nice and light and tasty!!  If I remember, I will take some pictures of the dinner tonight.

As always, I will keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment