Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Total Gym

This thing is AWESOME!!  Our gym came in just the other day and we got it out and set it up - very easy, by the way - and I did my first workout yesterday afternoon.  It was fun!  I like the sliding motion - it is very easy on the joints.  And I am telling you, I am so sore today!  It's that wonderful, good sore that makes me know I got an excellent work out!

This week is awful, work-wise, so I'm excited to have been able to work in this workout.  It probably only lasted 10 minutes, which doesn't burn many calories, but the muscle I build will.

Of course, I had court today and haven't had time to do a grocery list (always a downfall for me) and we ended up eating out at the Mexican buffet.  Not great choices, but I still feel good.  It's hard not to feel good when every time you move you are reminded of a great workout!


This is the one we got!  I can only work on the 2nd level, but I'm still very excited!

I will keep everyone posted on how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. The "good" sore is a good feeling. The exercise will hopefully also help you feel better with the stress at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope so! I think I may have overdone that first workout - lol. I am going to have to wait another day to do it again! I got more and more sore as the day went on! But that means it's working those muscles, so I'm very excited. Hubby is doing it, too, so we can encourage each other!

    ReplyDelete