Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Pros of Planning

I have been non-stop since we got back from vacation on Friday night.  Yesterday I worked 14 hours, and hubby was out of town, but ended up making it back in town by 10 last night.

If not for the plan I put into place regarding food this week, I would have been a train wreck.  I have been exhausted and have had a constant headache throughout all this, so I know I would have fallen back on the fast food fix this week.

But I have my menu posted on the refrigerator and down here in my office so that it's very clear what the plan is.  I stayed on track and am down to 198.4!  A bit of progress!

And my hubby has been fantastic.  Court on Monday ran very late and he actually had the meal I had planned out cooked and waiting for me when I got home.  Yay for support at home!

The only thing that is bad this week is that I only have had the chance to ride the bike one day so far.  No workouts on the Total Gym, either.  Still, I'm happy to have survived the worst of the week without self-destructing.

I only have one day of court next week and one meeting to deal with so I will plan on adding in the workouts again then.

It's nice to have a breather and to be able to come and post.  I always feel more on top of things and focused when I come blog about it all.

I'm fairly proud of being able to keep it together.  Now, all I can do is try daily to keep myself on track!  And watch what I eat:

1 comment: