Monday, August 26, 2013

Still Doing Well.

I seem to be on the right track!  I dropped to 195.4 yesterday - woohoo!  I'm back up to 196.4 today, but I like the fluctuations that have that down tendency ... feels good!

This week's challenges will be:

Daughter number 4's birthday (she wants Dave & Busters) and strawberry cake
Daughter number 2's birthday (tacos ...) and chocolate cake
Football on Saturday - lots of football food (smoked butt, ribs, wings and dips)

Hopefully I will be able to control myself!  I think the key is to keep on exercising!

Which I haven't done since Thursday - I got a bladder infection and haven't felt well, but I'm much, much better today, so will start back up again!

I feel like I may be losing some inches as well - clothes are fitting more loosely.  I sure hope so!

So I will be good on the days that I can and try to control myself on the days that I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment