Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hanging in There.



I am working on my weight and seem to be holding strong.  At the moment.

I am finding that my weekly planning is working out pretty well.  It keeps me from being overwhelmed and on focus for a short period of time.  I always put an inspiring picture and quote on the front of my weekly planner and fill in my blanks as I go through the week.  That way I can see if there is a correlation between something I've done or eaten and a weight gain.

I've added back in my bowflex to my bike riding and total gym workouts.  I love the total gym, but there were certain muscles I just didn't feel were getting a very good workout with it.  I also bought some more Advocare products for weight training that are supposed to help recovery times and lean muscle building.  We shall see!

I am still having trouble with my willpower at night.  I'm great during the day - just having trouble at night.  I do much better on the nights I skip the wine, so I try to do that most nights now (which also gets rid of some unnecessary calories!).

I'm still not back down to the lowest I got last year, but I'm working on it!  I wish it was a faster process!

I just wanted to check in even though I don't really have much to report.  I'm hoping I'm coming up on a tipping point soon.  I'm just kind of holding steady and I know that with all the exercise I'm doing, at some point, it's going to tip and I'm going to lose some weight.

I'm tentatively positive.

1 comment:

  1. For me, the afternoon munchies are worse than the night time munchies.
    You are doing great. Keep doing what you are doing and the results will show!

    ReplyDelete