Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Anniversary Weekend Results

Well, I knew I was going to put on some weight over the weekend and I did.

I am up to 194.2 lbs today.  Up 3 lbs from the 7 day diet.

I may still be holding a bit of water weight from the weekend, so hopefully that will drop a bit.  Plus, I ate well yesterday and I rode the bike this morning for 25 minutes at a fairly moderate pace.  I wanted to do the bowflex yesterday but it didn't quite happen - too many things happening after a weekend off.  Will work on doing that today.

My jeans are fitting better after that 7 day diet, so I guess it did some good AND it jump started me to get motivated again.  I REALLY want to see the 180s.

I've learned that fruit is a really good thing to eat since so many of the water based fruits take more energy to eat than you put in.  I know I'll be craving more protein as I start working out more, so I will have to keep that in mind as well.

All in all, I'm feeling pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment