Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Consistency

I'm trying to keep up the journaling because it makes me acknowledge my progress and keeps me consistent.

I am down to 192.8 this morning.  So up 2.2 lbs from the 7 day diet from Hell (oh, did I say that out loud?), but not too shabby considering all they talk about the diet on the internet which said it wasn't real weight loss.

I've been eating fruit as my snacks and have been eating dinner and stopping there.  My using art while watching TV seems to be working at keeping me out of the snacks after dinner.  Doodling keeps my hands busy so I don't think about food.

Last night for dinner we had boneless pork ribs (grilled - the weather is perfect for grilling as it is finally cooling down!), lima beans and baked okra.  I did end up eating 3 ribs rather than 1, but I felt satisfied after dinner and didn't eat snacks.  I even had some wine while I cooked and I still dropped some pounds.

Edging closer to those 180s!

I did not get to the bowflex yesterday.  I have GOT to get back into the habit again.  I'll work on that.

Meanwhile, I feel pretty good!  Being consistent with my food intake is doing the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment