Thursday, September 11, 2014

Holding Steady

I had expected to gain a bunch of weight back by now, but I'm holding steady!  I'm 190.8 this morning, so up about .4 lbs, which I can live with.

I even went crazy on the first day and went out and ate Mexican food on Tuesday night.  I lost .2 lbs that night.  I'm up a little today, but I'm still pretty pleased.  I've been careful about what I eat (with the exception of Tuesday night).

Hubby is also holding steady, so I'm thinking this might have been "real" weight loss as opposed to just temporary water weight.  What a wonderful jump start!

Now I have to get through this weekend for our anniversary trip and then really hit the healthy eating and exercise.  I am really, really wanting to hit the 180's again.

Hubby says he would do the 7 day diet again, so apparently it wasn't as torturous for him as it was for me.  I won't say I won't do it again, just not any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment