Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 2

So, yesterday (all fruit) was harder than I expected.

I ate a lot of fruit, but still felt hungry.  I ate cuties (the little oranges), apples, cantaloupe, watermelon, and grapes.  I really thought those things would be plenty to make me feel full.  Then again, it could have all been in my head!  These fad diet things make me hungry just thinking about them.

So I lost 3 lbs last night.  I'm sure it was all water weight from the horrible choices I made up in Virginia during my mother's open heart surgery.  At any rate, I'm down to 166.0.  Hubby is down 4 lbs this morning (why do guys always lose more weight doing the same things as we do?!).

Today is all vegetables.  I made cabbage and squash this morning.  So far I've only eaten cabbage, which actually is filling.  I had to steam it and I did add a mall amount of fat free chicken broth - don't know if that will kill this diet thing or not; it says we can cook our veggies, but not how we can cook them.  I know we can deep fry them or anything like that, but I'm not sure where the line is.

I have mushrooms and artichoke hearts to grill.  I have fresh broccoli that I'm going to bake crispy for snacking.  I'm allowed to have a baked potato with butter so that will be saved for dinner.

We shall see!  I'm getting nervous about the banana day.  Luckily I have court that afternoon, and it is a big calendar, so I'll be distracted for that time period.

I will keep you guys posted!!


No comments:

Post a Comment