Monday, September 8, 2014

Last Day !!!! 7 Day Diet

Today is the last day of this diet!  Hooray!

I am down to 190.6 which is 8.4 lbs lost.  Hubby is actually up a pound today, which is weird, but we did eat a lot of salt with the turkey yesterday.

We had our left over chicken for most of the day and then I made a turkey (with mashed potatoes and gravy for the kids) and a side of mushrooms and zucchini for Hubby and myself.

I still felt hungrier yesterday than I expected.  And I don't feel well today.  I feel kind of shaky - like my blood sugar is going wonky or something.  Then again, I'm not 100% sure I remembered to take my blood pressure medicine yesterday, so that might be it, too.  I think I did, though.

Today is the soup day.  I've actually made 2.  I think the point of the "miracle" soup is that it's just full of veggies so there is little calories in it.  Given that, I made one with a chicken base and added carrots, celery and onions to it.  I prefer the flavor of chicken broth to the beef broth and the chicken base is 10 calories per cup - less than the beef soup base.  So I've got both soups up there simmering and I've had a cup of the beef one so far.  I don't feel as shaky, so it might be blood sugar that I was feeling ... not good.

It would be wonderful to dip down into the 180's.  That was the lowest I got when I had lost all the weight during my "Year of Me."  So it would be great to even see the scale hit that number.

I'm worried about today because I have court.  It takes a lot of energy to get through a court day and if I don't have enough calories I'm afraid I might pass out in the courtroom.  So, depending on how I feel, I may have to eat something more substantial before I go.

We shall see!  I'll report in tomorrow for the total lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment